Friday, January 14, 2011

pics

I guess I don't have any pictures off my camera from recently. Maybe soon I will upload them!
We went to Provo River Falls in the fall before it got cold-super fun cuz the river and the falls weren't fast so we got to play in the water.

Splash-I didn't think mark was really going to take my pic

Jordyn lovin the water

Fam pic

Jordyn on her b.day-actually interested in the toy!

J kinda posing with her presents and balloons!

4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Cute cute cute!!!

Tippetts Family said...

Good, finally some pictures ya turd! Who would have thought we would have such cute kids huh? I just hope and pray they aren't hellians like we were.

Suz said...

Boy we are in the same boat about "blogging!" I haven't touched mine since late December.

Jordyn in a doll.

You are a great MOM and always will be.

Luvs

Suz

Jared and Jessica said...

She is so cute Mandi! Glad you find a sippy cup!!!