Tonight-a sippy cup like this...

saved me from pulling my hair out!
Last week I decided to wean J from her bottle...cold turkey (not too sure I will do that again). When I stopped nursing her in November I tried milk in a sippy cup and she was not interested at all...so I just gave her the bottle. I liked the bottle cuz I could still snuggle with the cute little 'baby.' Well I went and spent a half hour looking at sippy cups at our lovely wal.mart...and decided that J really liked straws, so I got one. Well negative, along with every other sippy cup I tried...I even tried chocolate milk and a regular cup...no milk for a whole week! Yesterday-my friend and coworker gave me these to try...for 6+ month. I thought that Jordyn would not like them-surprise! Here is to milk in J's tummy and a good night sleep!
2 comments:
I am trying to teach Mckinley how to use a sippy cup as well! Not that I need to wean her from breastfeeding or a bottle yet, but my sister-in-law gave me that piece of advice, to start early because it takes them forever to learn how to use a sippy cup. We had one from a baby shower that she just chews on and plays with so we went to walmart and bought a cheap-o one and she still hasn't figured that out, so we might try again for another one. Good to see what kind Jordyn likes. Miss you Mandi!
Hurrah for you and Jordyn.
Luvs
Suz
Post a Comment