Sunday, June 20, 2010

blogs

I love reading everyone else's blog, not mine! I have zillions of pictures, however I am trying to learn how to digital scrapbook. It has been fun, when I can figure it out! Meet project 3...

I also have some AWESOME news-I am officially a certified CT technologist! I started in July of 09 in hopes to get done before Jordyn came, however that obviously didn't happen! I finished my clinicals (the bare minimum-I didn't like commuting 90 minutes do do free clinical hours) in February, and took the test in May. If I had a PRN job, that would be great, but no holding my breath since the hospital here is on a hiring freeze.

Jordyn is 7 months old-growing so big and getting so much more active (mark would say fun). She is still itty bitty at her 6 month check up her stats were 12 pounds 13 ounces (5th %), 24.5 inches (10th %), and her head 10th % as well. She is trying to crawl and is pulling her self up on anything her height!

I guess blogger is too tired to put my pictures on tonight, and telling me that work comes too early to wait. I'll post some pictures soon

4 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Holy cow your baby is tiny! I will be surprised if Mckinley isn't close to 12 pounds at her 2 month. I know she is already over 10. I want to see pictures!!! Hopefully you'll find time to post some SOON.

Mat & Jen said...

Yay!! Congrats Mandi!!! You have worked so hard!!! I miss you and can't wait to see your pictures!!

Jared and Jessica said...

Dang it girl! Post some pictures!!! :) Great job on getting your CT license!

Nate + Carlee said...

ha, ha Link is super tiny like that too..I want to see some cute pics though!

Congrats on finishing your degree, you are awesome!