*Mark is loving work and loves living close to family. He is also loving that the remodel is almost done. We just need to paint the doors and cover up nails on the trim...I never thought I would have let him gut the place. But, it has been really fun. I am not here to brag, just grateful we have a place to live!
This is the master bedroom, its so homey! The rest of the house is beautiful too!
*Me...I am enjoying being mommy 24-7 this week, the office is closed for spring break, which should have been called winter break. I love my job, I have the best doctor to work for and manager, I would venture to say I have got my dream job! I hope to start taking call for the hospital hrere...but they all very rural stlll...film!! bla!!
*Jordyn is the center of our life (as most kids are), we love it! She is now 4 1/2 months old and is doing great! At her 4 month check up, she was 11lbs 13 oz (almost double her birth wt) 22 3/4 inches long, both in the 10th percentile...just petite! She is already rolling over and very close to sitting up by herself, she is so big!!
ms. jordyn after bath...2 months
ms jordyn at 3 months ready for church with her daddy!
3 months....and pig tails!!!
J at 3 months with RSV...she was such a tough little cookie!
J on Easter Sunday...she is so beautiful
Jordyn and her cousin Calvin!
She loves her tutu!
We arent able to catch too many smiles from Jordyn...cuz she is so busy! hope you are all great!!
3 comments:
She's so beautiful just like her mommy!
Oh Mandi, she is such a DOLL! I love the Easter pictures. I can't believe how big she is now! And I can't believe my baby is comin' in just 3 weeks. I'm training now at work so the time is just flyin' by!! Wahoo!!
Mandi your little girls is sooo dang cute. can I steal her???
Post a Comment