You know when your pregnant and you get thousands of words of advice. You always heard how great it was and how hard it was going to be and you kindly nod your head thinking I know, but I will be different. I didn't know hard meant what it did! Being a mom has been an incredible blessing, I am ever so blessed. I can't believe I have one of my Heavenly Father's spirit in my home to raise! Being a mom is such a balancing act! I learned how to be a wife, I am learning how to be a mom, I am now learning how to be a wife and mom at the same time. It has been an interesting lass 4 months with a new baby and trying to save the world. I have now learned alot. Children definitely add alot to a family, what would we live for? I have also learned it is important to be me, by myself, be a wife, be a good mom. I know I can never be the best, but I think its important to try and have goals. Sometimes I get frustrated cuz Jordyn is getting bigger and Im not soaking it in, I am not a pic nazi cuz I dono what to do with them....and so on. I suppose who you want to be takes so much work and dedication its tiring. I think every day we can achieve something better than yesterday, but not get disappointed in what we didn't do. I am grateful to be a mommy to such a beautiful girl and a wife to such a loving, patient husband. I am so happy to have my family forever! And if I may say to all mommies...amen to your advice!
4 comments:
I'm going to be learning this for myself all too soon. Good to see a post from you, just so I know you're still alive! Mandi, I only have 6 weeks to go. Crazy! And Susan had her baby on Friday, c-section. I'm sure you know Melinda had hers like 3 weeks ago. I miss you! Come stop by when you're here or call me and I'll come over to CT.
amen twin...amen. Love you!
Duh , you could take lots of pictures and post them here. So get out that camera.
You are an awesome mom.
I miss you, you sick of Wyo. yet?
Luvs
Suz
Oh Mandi, your post made me tear up. It is definitely a FULL blessing: full of love, worry, excitement, exhaustion, and more love. We all miss you so much! I hope all is well with you and your stinkin' cute family!
Post a Comment