My GREAT x-ray school friends all went out to dinner! It was so fun to get together again and probably will be the last time in forever
My great office friends from Provo threw me an awesome baby shower as well. I miss these gals like crazy...3 1/2 years and then I move!
All of these girls have given me a reason to be happy to come down to Provo to do clinicals for CT and to come to the doctor. It makes the drive much better when I get to see faces of those I LOVE!
Our remodel is coming along...kinda slow, but seems more quick now. I guess I shouldn't have expected alot moving at 28 weeks and thinking I was wonder woman by working, doing school, and growing a baby full time! But we have almost got the upstairs done (just need one more coat of paint in the hall). We have painted, tiled, grouted, and moved in upstairs. Thank heavens for our families, or else we would probably still just be painting the first bedroom. Here are a few glimpses of what we have done. The final pictures won't be as fun if I post what we have done without the complete project!
Meet dad, he is an AWESOME painter
Meet mark sideways, (yes I am too lazy to go flip it) this was the first wall he had painted
Meet meg and I...we were an excellent painting team...mark thought we had to tag team it so we could use both brains while inhaling paint fumes!
Baby update:
Well baby is still growing and so is mommy. I am getting completely uncomfortable, and almost useless with this remodel thing (I really jsut want the painting done before she gets here, but Ill take what I can get). The doc says not to plan on the baby anytime soon. I am anxious to see my progress every check up to know if I am getting closer! We still have no names except baby, but I don't think the boys will dig that in high school :) Until my next post after procrastination...maybe the cute little mini mandi will be here :)
2 comments:
Way to go! A new post. I cdan't believe everything you have done WHILE being pregnant! You are wonder woman. Can't wait to see you again.
Mandi i miss you so bad! And that baby is coming SOON!can't wait
Post a Comment