Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New

Everything is new...
*I LOVE my new job...its pretty chill, I address my doc as Brian cuz he doesn't want to sound old and "crochetty," I can't wait for x-ray in the clinic and real $$
*I miss all of my old friends at work :( I can't wait to come down and show off this cute baby in my belly
*Our new place is a wreck! Mark is still trying to work on one project...he has ripped up flooring in all but one bathroom to tile(I have to go downstairs to pee before I can take my shower upstairs). I have primed our bedroom...which is half the size of the house, and I have picked out the color, we hope it looks hot! If baby doesn't come to see us early, we have 9 weeks to finish what we want.
*Baby loves my ribs and she especially seems to love them when I have to drive long distances
*School is so unmotivating being kinda far away...I need someone to force me to come and slave labor

I will post pictures soon, when I have the internet at home...so you can see how high my stress level is...too much change!

5 comments:

Butler Family said...

Mandi when are you going to come down when I'm here?! I can't wait to see you again, I'm going crazy!
Miss you!!1

Stephanie Salmon said...

That does sound stressful!!! Can't wait to see you again...Hopefully SOON.

Kellie said...

Ok obviously I missed something. We need to catch up. Call me at work I need to hear your update.

Unknown said...

Mandi we miss you here in tech hall and I miss seeing that cute belly! I'm glad you like your new job cause I know you miss the BE's here!

Butler Family said...

Mandi dear I just want to remind you of something you said....."oh yes im going to have to update my blog alot now..." just thought I'd remind you. ;) LOVE YA!