This past week I have had a lot to be grateful for-and have known that my Heavenly Father loves me and my family. (Sorry if this is too churchy-I usually don't share this stuff)
*Grateful to know families can be together forever-I am so glad I get to spend eternity with Jordyn, Mark and our future children!
*Grateful for my husband who holds the priesthood and is worthy of using it.
*Grateful for V.T. and the companionship I have had-they have made me a better person and have given me the opportunity to serve
*Grateful for a loving Savior and Heavenly Father who watches out for my families needs.
*Grateful to have enough faith to know 'everything will work out'
I am grateful for so much more-but these are a few in the last week that I can't stop thinking about. Jordyn has had a rough couple of weeks going to visit the doctor. I hope I get to stop taking her now that I have taken her to her 15 month check up. On Saturday Jordyn fell out of her crib-unfortunately she had a seizure and a bad concussion. Talk about the scariest, heart wrenching experience yet. I felt as if I couldn't remember anything I ever learned to be apart of the health field while she lie there and I was helpless. Mark and I were a good team and could think logically together :) I guess marriage does that. With our faith, Marks priesthood, and great experts-Jordyn recovered quickly and has no lasting effects! We are so blessed.
The doctor I work for is simply amazing, has taught me so much (which will be great when the world ends), and is thinking about leaving. I have a hunch he is leaving and I was like well I will be out of a job-cuz the radiology department hasn't even hired me on as prn for CT, and the other ortho dr doesn't need me. I knew that when the time comes-whatever needs to happen will happen. I am so blessed because I am going to have the opportunity to train for CT at the hospital to be on call for the weekends. We are so blessed.
I hope you can see how blessed you are today!
Crockpot Cowboy Casserole
4 days ago
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing. We feel so blessed lately as well. I am so glad that Jordyn is alright. How scary that must have been when she fell out of her crib. I am terrified about that. I hope all works out with your job and something comes up if things don't work out with the one you have.
Dang twin! I hope all works out with the job...you are amazing, how could someone not want to hire you-SERIOUSLY. Glad to hear lil J is alright. Proud of you. You are a great mama! LOVES!!!
Thanks!
I still miss you. Go CT!
I am glad that Jordyn is better.
Luvs
Suz
Mandi, I'm so sorry to hear about Jordyn. I'm so glad though that she is doing better. Your faith and gratitude is inspiring. You are right, all will work out. You know you always have a place at UVRMC. :)
Post a Comment