Thursday, July 29, 2010

on the move

Jordyn is on the move! I knew this stage was coming far too fast when she started trying to crawl. For the past few weeks she would sit lay down rollover and sit up to get where she wants, so cute! Last week, a couple days shy of her 8 month birthday, she is crawling! She is nuts! It it so fun to watch her come closer when she wants, she is so smart. She is also pulling her self up everywhere. Today I went to put some laundry away and when I came back she was standing with help of the door. This week she has a major runny nose, like a waterfall from her nose. I look like snot mom today (thanks to my black t-shirt), and she looks like snot girl with her hair pulled up and snot everywhere. I try to clean it up, but of course she hates it. I blame our camping trip last week! I can't wait to post some pics!

1 comment:

Ela and Daniel Asisi said...

Oh wow, walking already! So sweet! Goo on the snot business. Daniel always seems to have a runny nose and black shirts are no longer worth the slimming look when there is snot on it. :) Can't wait for the pics. Miss you dear!