Jordyn was born on Sunday afternoon at 3:02 PM. Mandi would like everyone to know that she guessed the exact time the baby would be born when we guessed times during the middle of the delivery. She was 5lbs 15oz and 17.5 inches long. Everything went very well and the baby is healthy and has had no problems despite how small she is.

This is her first picture after getting all the YUCK cleaned up



The car ride home after a long few days at the Hospital.
Sorry this post is short, but wanted to get these pics posted for everyone to see all the HAIR :)
10 comments:
Mandi! I just came across your blog... CONGRATULATIONS on the BEAUTIFUL baby girl!! She is absolutely precious!
Mandi!!! SHE IS SOO SOO CUTE!!! Congratulations!!!! Hope you are feeling well!
AWESOME!!!
Ah TWIN! I am so happy for you. Isn't childbirth a kick? Way to go Mark for the post! I appreciate it! I can't wait to hold her!
Love, love, love the pics and I LOVE the spelling of her name! That is so cute. So glad I got to see you in the hospital Mandi and hold your sweet sweet baby. Make sure you come see us when you're down for check ups and all that.
Oh she has so much hair mandi!!!! She is so beautiful!!! i just can't wait to see her. i'm glad things are going so good! see you soon.
Congratulations you guys! She is a doll!
She is so adorable Mandi! Don't you love little girls with lots of hair :) Hope you are both doing well!
She is so beautiful...just like her mommy!
She's beautiful! Congrats!
Post a Comment