
I am really good at the free slave labor, but its getting real old real quick. I gladly have 350 hours left and counting!

I get to see these picture all day through the ct scanner. I actually have really enjoyed learning it and I think its alot of fun. I can't wait to get more experience and also for 350 more hours to be done :)
I also was officially offered a job as a tech in flouro in July. It took like a month for them to do it, but its great I work 3 days a week, no weekends! I enjoy it most days...some could confirm days are better than others due to the people I have to work with.
Mark is still commuting up to good ol' E-town, for a FEW more weeks. I am anxiously awaiting so I can spend more than weekends with him and not have to come home to a dark, empty house.
Besides life that went on, we did get to go camping for a few days with Mark's family. It was colder than the dickens, but alot of fun. We usually go 4 wheeling, I went once, my pelvis didn't handle baby's weight and bumps very well. I was also very cautious with what I did camping. In early July Mark and I went on a 4 mile hike, the next day my body didn't think it was a good idea that we had gone, neither did my OB, cuz he sent me to L&D. Up camping, we love to play games...thank heaven I have learned how to play pinnochle, or else I might have died of boredem. I had forgotten my camera in the car we didn't take, so this is the only thing you get!
Sorry in advance, if you are offended.

Meet stumpman! When Mark and I dragged it back to camp, we almost couldn't carry it cuz we were laughing to hard. Stumpman describes the Hughes family so well! Until my more more exciting August post :)
2 comments:
Oh Mandi you are such a cute girl! I can't wait for this little baby girl to come. She is gonna be so cute, just like her momma!
lol boys will be boys...
Post a Comment