cuz, I am officially done with my 1500 hours of free slave labor, aka clinicals for school! Don't hold on too tight, cuz I will have more in the fall. Hold on again...cuz I am going on my first airplane next week with my amazing look alike! Hope we dont' get lost!!
6 comments:
CONGRATS TWIN! Nothin like free slave labor, eh? Where are you and megs goin?
LOVES!
I want to hear more about this Mandy!!!
oh my word i cant believe you are really getting on a plane!! haha where are you two going??? i hope you have a good time :) and congrats on finishing your clinicals!
You've never been a palne you crazy girl!!! Have fun! Hey, I heard you smashed my sister's sandwich in the fridge in tech hall?! LOL. Aren't you glad to be done! What are you specializing in?
YA MANDY!! Im so excited you get to go on a plane, just remember what I said, just follow people and you'll do great! ps im really going to miss doing slave labor with you... 1 more year ya!
Mandi your so awesome...I'm happy and sad that your done! I hope you get a job here so we can hang out!
Post a Comment