People call me Crafty Mandi cuz that what I am...lol, jk!
This is the first real gingerbread house Mark and I had ever made. We all decided to have a contest, so during turkey weekend the Green family all made the gingerbread and took them home to assemble houses . If you don't know Mark, he is very precise and picky, it was kinda hard to be so precise with frosting. We thought we had the coolest roof with shredded wheat, and our yard had pine trees, a dead pine tree (marks idea), snowman, and ice skating rink. Nikki, my oldest sister did have the coolest roof, individual hershey squares, Jens was awesome very colorful, but I think megs won! she didn't have as much as we did for a house she found out after she baked it so made an out house!! it was awesome a lifesaver breath mint for the toilet and tic tac for tp! LOVED IT!
A puzzle that we did from work, I of coarse didn't finish it, Mark and his bro did.
Mark says hi snowmobiling , he went with his bros cuz i was chicken and it was too cold! It did make for some fun time with sis in laws and Meg!

Me and Meg trying to get Luci to behave-shes so cute

Minus my ever unattractive hamburgler shirt, this is a cute picture of my sister, Laycee, and Charly! Layce is always so good to come say hi when she is in town. It makes Christmas so good. We love talking about the good old times and see my moms face. Charly was the entertainment this time laughin her britches off at Luci!!
Just a couple of reasons it made it worth it to drive to Evanston 4 times in 2 weeks!
6 comments:
FLIP TWIN, it is about time you updated! LOVED THE POST!
LOVES
Mandy! I love the hamburglar shirt!!! :) You are so funny. I miss you! Keep updating the blog and take care of my sis!
Mandy, have I told you lately that you're hilarious? I loved this post. Wish we could have seen a picture of the gingerbread outhouse. My sister made one a few years ago. Loved the hamburgler comment!
Wow you are really crafty Mandi! Im glad you put up your pics I loved them. PS im really sad your leaving me in tech hall and going to CT....
Mandi! Yay, I found your cute blog. Now I can keep my eye on you, so you better behave. You and your husband are so cute.
I miss you too. Unfortunately I will be here at AF for the rest of my life. Jk, but I will probably be here for a while. Hopefully I will see ya soon! Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment