Post these rules on your blog; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 4-6 people at the end of your blog by leaving their names.
Mandi
JOYS:
1. Mark
2. Summertime
3. Mexican food!
FEARS:
1. Walking to my car alone
2. Anykind of bugs
3. Death
Obsessions
1. Full House
2. Talking on the phone
3. Dancing with the Stars
Random Facts:
1. Megan and I have been on the news
2. I hate purses
3. I love to vote on the wii
Mark
JOYS
1. Mandi (he's trying to be nice)
2. LOTR
3. Mountains/skiing
FEARS-he has none cuz he is a man!! lol
OBSESSIONS:
1. Games
2. Computers
3. Dragon Ball Z
RANDOM FACTS
1. Loves to grill
2. Wants to be a super saiyan ???
3. Everyones favorite uncle, his nieces want to marry him
I tag Danielle, Kenna, AuBrie, and Stephanie :D
JOYS:
1. Mark
2. Summertime
3. Mexican food!
FEARS:
1. Walking to my car alone
2. Anykind of bugs
3. Death
Obsessions
1. Full House
2. Talking on the phone
3. Dancing with the Stars
Random Facts:
1. Megan and I have been on the news
2. I hate purses
3. I love to vote on the wii
Mark
JOYS
1. Mandi (he's trying to be nice)
2. LOTR
3. Mountains/skiing
FEARS-he has none cuz he is a man!! lol
OBSESSIONS:
1. Games
2. Computers
3. Dragon Ball Z
RANDOM FACTS
1. Loves to grill
2. Wants to be a super saiyan ???
3. Everyones favorite uncle, his nieces want to marry him
I tag Danielle, Kenna, AuBrie, and Stephanie :D
2 comments:
TWIN! I was glad to see you finally responded! I see you have a life unlike me! How are things goin these days? I need your cell phone number because I had to get rid of mine. Drop me a line...loves!
Laycee
Hey you!! How the heck are ya? I just found your blog through Laycee's and I am SO excited to see how you are doing! Were are you these days?
Post a Comment