Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer of 2008

Summer has nearly come to an end in our house. We were lucky enough to go on a few camp outs ourselves and with our families, with Mark on summer vacation and having July off for myself. In May Mark and I went up to Tibble Fork and camped next to the snow, it was freezing, so thank goodness for good sleeping bags! We also fished all day Saturday and didn't catch a thing, not even a bite. In July we attempted to go on the highline trail with Mark's brothers and dad, we pathetically didn't make it. However, it was really fun and we figure we hiked about 35 miles and caught 490 fish. ps no, we didn't keep them all, we caught and released, although they did eat about six. Mark was awesome at taking my fish off of the line, I still have no guts to touch the fish....however I can touch the hook! The first week of August, we went camping with my family in the annual place in St Charles, ID near Bear Lake. Mark and I both got to enjoy spending time on the beach and then wakeboarding a little too. We were also able to go four wheeling. We are hoping to go camping one more time before it gets really cold.

No comments: